We are Invincibles

A Journey of an Unconquered Author

Any publishing company can produce a book: very few have the marketing and promotional resources to generate sales for your book.We have the marketing and promotion capabilities to get your book out to the whole world. Many authors concentrate so much on the publishing side they forget that this is only 20% of the journey; the other 80% is marketing. As Book Marketing and Promotions Specialists, we can help you to get your book out in front of industry people and find the right market for it.... At Invincible Publishers, we provide the most extensive distribution network opportunities available to independent authors. Distribution is a key component to marketing any title and we want to enhance every author's success with the industry leading, distribution partners. We hold the resources to distribute your book to a worldwide audience of readers.

Read More

BeInvincible Group Private Limited

A Group of companies- 360 degree Solution

Check Out The New Releases

A business is supposed to make money, our model is not to make few thousands from the package you pay for, but we believe in making lakhs by selling your book.

India's First Literary Magazine

Work with Publishing, Marketing and Disribution specialist


Maximise your book's sales potential. Reach readers all over the world.

Meet Our Staff

We invite you to meet our dedicated team and explore their staff profiles.


Vijay Kumar

Executive Director

With over 30 years of experience, effective leader skilled in developing highly productive, sales-driven teams by implementing customer-focused training and sales programs.


Ajay Setia

Publishing and Marketing

Aggressive Marketeer driven to exceed excellence in Book Market. Capable leader with motivational and Persuasive Style. Proficient in multitasking and Problem solving.


Amit Kumar

Area Sales Manager-North Region

13 years of experience Distribution Manager with a proven record of working with Top distributors like Prakash Books and Kohli Book Distributors. Amit has worked on penguin books for almost 5 years under Prakash distribution.


Ruhani Alwadhi

Marketing Co-ordinator

A capable leader and visionary, Ruhani understands the online social media domain like the back of her hand. Her creative and technical abilities are unparalleled.



Area Sales Manager-South Region

9 years of experience in the publishing industry and has headed different roles at Amar Chitra Katha, Dreams Land Publication and Sri Sri Publications. He will spearhead our offline sales and distribution in South India.


Ruchika Khanna

Project Manager

A high-motivated, object driven go-getter, Ruchika has had multiple years of experience handling publishing projects. She is the problem-solver of the office and doesn't take no for an answer.

Steps to be Invincible

If your dream is to join the ranks of our esteemed list of world renowned authors, we would love to peruse your manuscript and read your proposal.


    Nothing kills the credibility of your work faster than a book that’s filled with mistakes. Professional editing can dig deeper than simple proofreading.


    The popular idiom is “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” but despite how true it might be in an idealistic sense, its not the reality of the book industry.


    Printing is the essential and concluding part of a process that begins with the creativity of a designer.


    Listing is the crucial part of publishing; Listing on online retail sites, Goodreads, Amazon Author central, Createspace, Ingram etc


    Many authors concentrate so much on the publishing side they forget that this is only 20% of the journey; the other 80% is marketing.


    Run exciting campaigns for Distribution is a key component to marketing any title; a proper distribution network is required to enhance every author's success.

Follow Us

Follow Us, Like Us, Watch Us